Visa Extension India - Business Visa | Employment Visa | Entry Visa | Indian Visa Extension Forms | Student Visa | Tourist Visa | Online Application | Visa Extension Procedure | Fees

Indian Visa Extension For Foreigners In India

Indian visa extension guidance, information & counselling services for foreigners in India: For basic counselling, please send us scanned copy of your passport and visa through email (

The Foreigner's Division of the Ministry of Home Affairs generally has the authority for Visa conversions and extensions to foreigners residing in India. The Central Government has also delegated limited powers to the FROs to grant extension of stay to foreigners.
Live Chat Help

Extension of Indian Visa (Tourist, Employment, Business, Student Visa etc.) in New Delhi

Documents required for employment visa extension in India:

01. Photocopy of passport
02. Photocopy of visa
03. Photocopy of foreigners' registration (FRRO)
04. IT returns/Form 60
05. Company's bank statement
06. Visa extension application form
07. A letter from the Director of the company (requesting for visa extension for his employee)
08. A letter from the applicant (requesting for visa extension)
09. Employment offer letter
10. Salary details
11. Rent agreement copy
12. Online application form

Visa extension services in India

Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA, New Delhi)

Director (F)/Deputy Secretary (F),
MHA - Foreigners Division
NDCC-II Building
Jai Singh Road
Off Parliament Street, Near Jantar Mantar,
New Delhi – 110011
In case of any queries, Foreigners may contact Visa Support Center on telephone numbers 011-22560198, 011-22560199 or email at

Indian Visa Extension Form - Online

FRRO Registration Form | Visa Extension Form | Return Visa Form | Exit Permit


Important Public Notice by Foreigners Division - MHA

  • It has been observed that some Foreign nationals directly approach the Ministry of Home Affairs for availing requisite service, Which involves avoidable inconvenience, waste of time, and financial burden to the Foreign nationals. Therefore, the foreign nationals are advised to visit the concerned jurisdictional FRRO/FRO for such Visa related services.
  • If any service is required by foreign national which is not covered in the above mentioned delegated powers, even then the foreign national may visit the concerned FRRO/FRO and lodge formal request for the service. The concerned FRRO/FRO will examine the matter in detail and if he/she prima facie agrees with the request of the foreigner, he/she will forward the application to the Ministry of Home Affairs for appropriate decision. If the concerned FRRO/FRO feels that the Foreigner is not eligible/fit for visa conversion/extension, he will straight away advise the foreigner accordingly.
  • If decision is not taken by the concerned FRRO/FRO within 30 days of lodging of the request by the foreigner, then only the applicant may refer the matter to MHA in the Foreigners Division. Applicants are requested to visit MHA only in such cases and in cases of Medical Emergencies.
OCI Card: Overseas Citizenship of India

Our Services - Tour Packages | Delhi Airport | Budget Hotels | Car Rental

Indian Visa Extension | OCI Card | Dellhi Airport | Hotels | Car Rental | Rishikesh
Flight Reservations- Domestic and International | Airport Pick-up | Hotel Bookings | Car & Coach Rentals | Foreign Exchange | Travel Arrangements | Train Ticket Bookings | Home stay & Service Apartments | Indian Visa Extension | OCI Card Application | Delhi Airport Car Rental | Budget Hotels Near Delhi Airport | Bed & Breakfast | Budget Hotels In Rishikesh | Yoga Tours | River Rafting In Rishikesh | Taxi Service - Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun To Rishikesh
spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
Car Rental | Delhi Airport | Rishikesh
Budget car rental and taxi services from Delhi airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi. Also offering car rental services in Haridwar, Dehradun airport, Agra, Jaipur etc.
Budget Hotels In Rishikesh
Budget accommodation at tourist hotels (Krishna Cottage & Surya Palace) in Rishikesh - standard room with basic necessities for US$ 20 including 3 meals and wireless internet connectivity.
Budget Hotels & BNB Near Delhi Airport
Newly constructed nice and clean budget hotels, cheap accommodation and govt. approved bed & breakfast ideal for foreign tourists near Delhi airport starting from US$ 30.
Indian Visa Extension
Counseling, guidance and assistance to foreign nationals living in India regarding Indian visa extensions - employment visa, business visa, tourist, student, family, medical visa etc.
Indian Tour Packages
If you are planning to travel to India for business purpose or leisure, we are here to offer you a personalized travel plan as per your likings and budget to make your trip more enjoyable.
Overseas Citizenship of India - OCI Card
Information about OCI card - benefits, online application procedure, fee, documentation, processing time, submission guidelines, application status, etc.
spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
Yoga Teacher Training In India
Yoga Certifications In India
Yoga Scholarships In India
Intensive Yoga for Beginners In India
Yoga Retreats In India
Photo Gallery
Yoga FAQs
International Yoga Directory